How to unlock code and reset Samsung S GT-i9003L?

Welcome to Free Samsung Unlock Code Service


Hi Friends how are you today? Hope you are well. Welcome to my Samsung unlock code tutorial section. Today I shall discuss about Unlocking code system of Samsung S GT-i9003L. I will request to all the readers of my website, please try to follow every steps of all the tutorial to get better results.
So read, learn, apply and enjoy........

Now I will show you





How to unlock code Samsung  S GT-i9003L?

Unlocking Samsung  S GT-i9003L by code is a easiest way of unlock system, it is also safest and non-invasive method. So lets we see.


How to unlock code Samsung  S GT-i9003L?


This unlocking service will only work to remove network operator, Network Lock, Network Subset Lock, SP lock,  and CP lock that lock the phone to a specific network or service provider. A great news is that, This service will not deactivate the phone’s other security features.
This service will not  solve other problems your phone may have



please try to follow every steps of all the tutorial to get better results.

If your phone is network locked, Please




Step-1: At first, power off the phone and insert foreign / Unaccepted or unaccepted Sim card. The phone should ask for unlock code
Step-2: Then Enter Unfreeze or Defreeze code and press Enter NCK or Network code
The phone is now unlocked

If your phone does not ask for the unlock code, then follow this following steps:
Step-1. Turn on the phone with original Sim card or without Sim card
Step-2. Enter #7465625*638*NCK/Network#
The phone unlocked is successfull.

If your phone does not ask for the unlock code then follow this steps:
Step-1. Turn on the phone with an Unaccepted Sim card and Then enter the following sequence:
#0199*Unfreeze/Defreeze#
#0111*NCK/Network#
#0121*SCK/Subprovider#
#0133*SPCK/Provider#
The phone is now unlocked.



Unlocked phone will allow you to use it on other networks. When you travel abroad you will be able to use it on networks with a given country. Increase value of your phone because it can be used with all sim cards.


Thanks........


Now I shall discuss

 How to reset Samsung  S GT-i9003L?



Beware:                  
Always remember that when you are entering these unlock codes, you only have for chances, otherwise your phone could permanently lock.  This code may perform a phone reset. Please make sure your phone book is backed up before entering any codes. We are NOT responsible for any damage to your mobile phone.

Warning: We advised you to keep back up your phone settings before trying these codes. Save all phone numbers, important massage and other information to the sim or memory card etc. Some phones clear the phone memory when it reset.




To reset  Samsung  S GT-i9003L



Press & hold volume up + home button  kepp pressing these two buttons + press power button for 5 seconds and release only power button, but keep pressing volume up + home buttons




NOTE:  We are NOT responsible for any damage to your mobile phone. To reset this above model please try to follow this following rules:

If this above method doesn't works for you, then then click the image below to unlock your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 Super Clear LCD Unlocked GSM Android Phone - Black  from Amazon. It is very trusted.



Request:
Dear visitors, If you fill any kind of problems please write to me by commrnts, I shall try to help you as soon as possible to unlock code for samsung phone.

Read more...


Please don’t forget to share to your friends.

12 comments:

  1. I want to unlock code for Samsung SGH-I607 AT&T . IMEI number is 35546001026696/0 07
    please try for me .
    thanks.
    my email is moulvi_ali@yahoo.com
    20usa20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need unlock code for my Samsung galaxy s3. IMEI:256691518906394898 please help.Please send unlock code to my email at shortyringo@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, If to Update AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 To Android then you can see this tutorial.
      How to Update AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 To Android?
      Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Need unlock code for samsung sgh-t139 imei 3551605963930020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, If to Update AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 To Android then you can see this tutorial.
      How to network unlock code Samsung T139 T-Mobile?
      Thanks.

      Delete
  4. I want to unlock code for samsung sgh-j400,IMEI 35546402182325/601!My email is cryingangel9920@yahoo.com.Please.I really need it .Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to unlock my samsung sgh t599n , 351938066958030 my email is shansen042314@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to unlock code samsung galaxy s4 SGH-I337M, IMEI 359367059786269, alienpain2@gmail.com. I thank you so much for considering. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to unlock code samsung galaxy s4 ,Model- SGH-1337M, IMEI-359367059786269. please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want the unlock code for samsung galaxy s GT-19003L IMEI- 359374041619657 please please help me . email details to : nicholasdanny24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello i have a samsung galaxy s6 locked to metro pcs it is smg920t1 my imei is 355092080474701 and my email is clarkkrose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Do not try to spam