How to network unlock code Samsung T139 T-Mobile?

Hi, I'm sitting for writing this tutorial because most of my blog readers send me an e-mail and they have requested to writing. They have written to me....

  • I want Samsung T139 permanent unlock code.
  • How to unlock code Samsung T139 mobile?
  • How to SIM network unlock Samsung T139?
  • And much more........


On regarding their email, Now I will tell you How to Unlock Code Samsung T139 T-Mobile. This is a tested method. So can 100% grantee this tutorial will work. So read this tutorial attentively. I will request to all the readers of my website, please try to follow every step of all the tutorial to get better results.
So read, learn, apply and enjoy........

Before reading this tutorial, It is necessary to know -



An unlocked phone will allow you to use it on other networks. When you travel abroad you will be able to use it on networks with a given country. Increase the value of your phone because it can be used with all SIM cards.

Now lets we see-

How to Unlock code Samsung T139?

Dear reader, Do not neglect this information on "Unlock code Samsung T139" because I have tested it several times. Please follow every step very carefully -

This unlocking service will only work to remove network operator, Network Lock, Network Subset Lock, SP lock,  and CP lock that lock the phone to a specific network or service provider. A great news is that This service will not deactivate the phone’s other security features. The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when travelling internationally.

To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, Just Download Unlock Code from here and follow these easy 3 steps:

Step 1: Turn ON your phone without Sim Card
Step 2: From the Home screen, dial #7465625*638*Unlock Code#
Step 3: Device should say "Network Lock Deactivated"
The phone may reboot and the unlock is completed

Please preserve this Unlock Code because This may be necessary when travelling internationally or use another carrier.


Warning:
Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.

NB:
This unlocking service will only work to remove network operator, Network Lock, Network Subset Lock, SP lock,  and CP lock that lock the phone to a specific network or service provider. A great news is that This service will not deactivate the phone’s other security features.

Advice: 
We advised you to keep back up your phone settings before trying these codes. Save all phone numbers, important message and other information to the SIM or memory card etc. Some phones clear the phone memory when it reset.

But Beware:                
Always remember that when you are entering these unlock codes, you can try only three times, otherwise, your phone could permanently lock or block.  This code may perform a phone reset. Please make sure your phone book is backed up before entering any codes. We are NOT responsible for any damage to your mobile phone.

Read more....



Oh yes, Don't forget to share to your friends on facebook.

14 comments:

  1. Hi i have a samsung sgt-t139 T-Mobile IMEI 359081051458112 can you please send me the unlock code on juliomoreno8414@gmail.com.
    I have tried to apply this tutorial but I can't. Please help me.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried my best in this tutorial. If you follow this above instruction step by step then I think you will be able to unlock your samsung sgt-t139 T-Mobile without any cost.

      Delete
    2. How to network unlock code Samsung T139 T-Mobile? It is a good and helpful post. This post Simple way. Thanks for this post.

      Delete
  2. "How to unlock code Samsung T139 T-Mobile? " I think this tutorial will help to unlock our samsung mobile. It gives us only main concept. right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i have a samsung sgt-t139 T-Mobile IMEI 355166054526900 can you please send me the unlock code on aybekm14@gmail.com.
    Please help me.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These unlock codes are not free. You must complete paid offers to get your "free" code. Might as well buy the code, or better yet, just buy an unlocked t138 as the cost to unlock it are about the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to network unlock code Samsung T139 T-Mobile? it is very essential for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i have a samsung sgt-t139 T-Mobile IMEI 012195007191624 can you please send me the unlock code on feosua@ukr.net.
    Please help me.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can u give me that code for my sgh-t139(359081/05/078783/4). My e-mail is ( lobbito.moreno@gmail.com ) plz help,I know the #s tu punch in before my code.

    ReplyDelete
  8. please help me to unlock my phone samsung sgh-t139
    IMEI:012195/00/447379/3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear experts,
    I have a Samsung SGH T-139 cell and want to unlock it. I tried from many forums but still failed to unlock network lock.please give me lock code i shell be always thank ful to you.
    Imei 012944000619226.
    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi i have a samsung sgt-t139 T-Mobile IMEI 012195007191624 can you please send me the unlock code on hhamia.hh@gmail.com or hamza.hamia@isae.edu.lb
    imei is 012404007786247

    ReplyDelete
  11. Help me with the unlock code of sgh t139 (01219500302568/5)
    kayembaarnold97@gmail.com please 🙏

    ReplyDelete

Do not try to spam