How to Unlock country lock Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 for Free.

Today I will tell you,  How to Unlock country lock Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889. I'm writing this tutorial because one of my friends ask me to know by comment.

I have tested it several times and works for me for this I have shared this method with unlock code. Before following my unlock code guide you should know something which will help you better. Just read this instruction by opening a new tab then try my instructions. 








Warning: Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 Mobile phones Mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable or it will not work properly.


How to Unlock country lock Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 for Free.


Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 2  SGH-T889 FREE unlock without any cable, any software. Following this steps below and enjoy....


Step 1: At first dial *#197328640# from dialling pad. 
Step 2: Insert a UMTS which is not supported.
Step 3: Now go to debug screen
Step 4: Go to "phone control" from the debug screen.
Step 5:  network lock
Step 6: Now turn off the "perso sha256" and ( wait 30 seconds then hit the menu key and hit back) 
Step 7: now lock nv data initialize... (Now wait about 1 minute or more time and exit.) 
reboot and that should be it. 

Try that out and if it does not work "meaning you don't see all of the options" all you have to do the downgrade to an older version of Stock " yes you will have to root again but it gets the job done. 



Warning: We advised you to keep back up your phone settings before trying these codes. Save all phone numbers, important message and other information to the sim or memory card etc. Some phones clear the phone memory when it reset.

NB: I'm not responsible for any damage to your phone.


If it helps you then don't forget to say thanks in the comment box below. Otherwise Just let me know me by comments.


Read more...


1 comment:

Do not try to spam